Support After Abortion
LET US HELP. BEGIN HEALING TODAY.
Abortion may cause an emotionally adverse reaction. Some women may feel relief initially, but it’s often common to suffer symptoms of post-abortion grief and trauma. These symptoms can occur days, months, or even years after the initial experience and can cause an emotionally adverse reaction. No matter how long its been it’s never too late to seek help.
Understanding the impact of your loss is the first step toward abortion recovery and healing. Our staff are always here to help, so please contact us for more information.
Are you experiencing any of the following:
- Do you avoid the subject of abortion?
- Do you feel shame, grief and or guilt at the mention of the word abortion?
- Do you have lingering feelings of anger, resentment toward people that may have been involved in your abortion?
- Have you found that you avoid relationships or become co-dependent in them since the abortion?
- Do you feel like you are unworthy of love?
- Do you use drugs and/or alcohol as a means of escape or coping?
- Do you have an eating disorder or any other self harm disorder?
- Do you have unrealistic fears?
- Do you feel a vague emptiness or a deep sense of loss?
- Do you experience periods of depression?
- Are you overprotective of the children you have now?
Navigating life after an abortion shouldn’t be something you do alone. Our team at Brenham Pregnancy Center here in Texas is here to invite you on a journey where you can begin to process your emotional pain and be restored to wholeness, experience hope, and live in peace. It’s never too late to begin.
All services are confidential and provided at no cost to you.